September 24, 2019

Gone From Your Side Pet Sympathy Card

 Hello, Stampers,
Vicky here, and hope your day is going good. This is one of those cards that is hard to make and tug at your heartstrings. My friend lost her dog, Beans. Beans was 12 years old and he was just a sweetheart, he has a bigger sister and brother. She told me she was so happy to get the card even though it was hard but it was so appreciated, so I decided to share it with you.

I stenciled the paw prints in the background and the large paw.
Stamped the saying, so it was a pretty easy card.

This was the inside to match the outside.
Here is Beans. 


Hope you never have to make a card like this, but if you do I hope this helped you with an idea.
Hugs, Vicky

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!