September 24, 2019

No Good Count Phil

Hello Crackerbox & Suzy Stamp fans. Ericka here with a fun minion card featuring Count Phil. I love this little guy and his mischievous look.


These minions are so darn fun to color up and there are so many fantastic sentiments to pair with them.

This just happens to be one of my favorite to use with them lol.

https://rubberartstamps.com/no-good/?aff=35

I started out stamping Count Phil on Bristol Smooth paper with Versafine ink and clear heat embossing him.  I then colored him up with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and cut him out.


While he was drying I worked on the background. I used Bristol Smooth paper and blended Distress Oxide Inks in Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, and Black Soot. I let it dry and then took the Tim Holtz Skull stencil and blended white ink on top. I love the eerie look it gave the card.


I used Versamark ink and white heat embossing for the fun sentiment. To finish off my card, I used foam tape to adhere Count Phil to the card. For more information on how I created my card stop by my blog Strangely Creative.



Thanks for stopping by and don't forget about the Halloween Sale going on until the end of September.

https://rubberartstamps.com/search.php?search_query=halloween&section=product



Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!