October 22, 2019

Black Hat Society

 Hello Stampers,
Vicky here today stepping in for Olesya. Do you remember the Red Hat Society? Well, I prefer the Black Hat Society, LOL. This is one of our Witch's hat that is in our new release and on sale until Oct. 31! One of our design team members drew the hat. I think Tracy McLennon did a fabulous job drawing the hat. I colored it with Copic Markers.

I made the background card. I started with stippling the black ink around the edges.
Rather than using black card stock for mounting, I just used a Sharpie marker. I did use black card stock to draw the straight line. I didn't want to use my ruler and get Sharpie on it.
Here are all the side done.
I used another Shapie to scribble the lines around the border.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look,
Have a great week. Hugs, Vicky







Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome background for this fun halloween card! TFS how you created it. The hat is beautifully coloured too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!