October 25, 2019

Poinsettia Small & Viney Holly by Martha Lucia

Hi crafty friends! Today I am featuring the Poinsettia Small stamp and the Viney Holly released recently.


The base of my card is Real Red card stock and the second layer is a piece of whisper white card stock. I stamped randomly over the left side of the white layer the Viney Holly using the Grass Skirt Ink from Catherine Pooler. I need to be honest with you, I love this tone of green and for sure you will see it on many of my Christmas cards.


In a separate piece of whisper white card stock, I stamped the Poinsettia Small and colored them with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. I fussy cut them with scissors. With the small Pink Fresh Essentials Braided Oval Die y cut the detailed oval and stamped over it the Joy Sentiment, also from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps.


Elegant Christmas Card 

Thank you for stopping by and remember that this month all the Christmas Stamps are 20%OFF on Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Store. You can find all the stamps available HERE.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!