December 3, 2019

Delft Tiles Inspired Christmas Card

Hi Everybody,

Cornelia here today with yet another Christmas card. At this point, I am looking forward making non-Christmas cards again....

I recently went on a trip to Holland and visited Delft, which is just an amazingly beautiful old town. Delft pottery and Delft tiles are famous and I wanted to recreated that on a card.


My Crackerbox Suzy supplies:

 For your details on how I made this card visit my blog HERE


And for the  last day today:

Black Friday to Cyber Monday, Nov. 29th - December 3rd will be 30% off the entire Store and free shipping for $25.00 US, and $35.00 International.

No photo description available.


And just to show you what Delft tiles might look like:


I hope you liked this!
Happy Stamping!


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!