December 2, 2019

Snowflakes and Friendship

Hello everyone!

It's Donna here, I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I am featuring a couple of stamps which are Snowflake Large and the sentiment is called Snowflakes and Friendship. The whole store is 30% off for today and tomorrow (Dec 2-3), so get your wish list out and shop away before the sale ends.  Free shipping with a $25 order for the US and $35 for International. 

My card is an A2 clean and simple card, I cut my first layer at 4 x 5 1/4, I used a mask and inked the center of the layer.  I then stamped the Snowflake Large image on each corner of the masked area.  I then stamped the Snowflakes and Friendship.  I added some rhinestones and nuvo drops on the image and colored in the stars with a copic marker to finish off the card.


Closer look at the card


Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon for some more inspiration.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!