January 1, 2020

Announcing the members of Design Team

Happy New Year friends! We hope you’re enjoying the holiday and the chance to regroup, set some goals, and make some magic happen in 2020. We’re celebrating the New Year with an exciting announcement. We’re thrilled to introduce you, three additional designers, to Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Design Team!. Let them introduce to us:


Melinda Beltran



Hello crafty friends, I'm Melinda. I've always had a crafty heart but fell in love with paper crafting by learning to scrapbook several years ago. I enjoy creating cards, scrapbook pages and fun dimensional and home decor projects. I enjoy blogging, creating videos and sharing with others! I've been married for 30+ years to my better half who's always been so supportive of all my crafty endeavors. I have three grown children, two dogs, and one grandson! I hope my creations will inspire you and encourage you to create and let your own crafty light shine! 

Nadine Carlier

I have been crafting for about 19 years now with scrapbooking, handmade cards, mixed media, and altered art projects being my favorite things to create although. I have done and love all things crafty. I would say my style would best be described as eclectic with a mixed media twist. Almost all my craft projects have some kind of mist or paint on them. I love getting messy and trying new techniques. Inspiring others is something I love to do by creating videos and sharing how I create my projects. 

Shanna Slater

Hello and Happy New Year to all my coffee loving creative and crafty friends! My name is Shanna and I am really excited to be a new designer for Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps! I feel blessed, honored and downright giddy to be able to share with all of you! A little about me... I am a happily married, coffee-addicted mom of 3 amazing kiddos living in Northern California. I work full time as a nurse, and love my job! I have been a scrapbooker/papercrafter for over 20 years, but in the last 5 years or so have begun to find a love of card making as well. It has been a lot of fun sharing my cards and I am so excited to start creating with some more amazing stamps and continue created in 2020! My husband likes to say there isn't a craft I don't love, which is pretty much true! I love it all! It is my therapy, my me time, my fun time, My time!!

Please take a moment to check out each of the team members'blogs below:


Welcome, 2020 Design Team!!!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations designers! I am super excited and honored to be a part of this team. Looking forward to a fun and crafty year ahead with a ton of crafty goodness <3

    ReplyDelete

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!