January 6, 2020

Psycho Hyena Snarky Card For Any Occasion

Hello! Nadine here with my first post for Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps! I am so excited to be a part of this team and get to play with their fabulous stamps.


To celebrate for me being a new designer on the team, my favorite stamp, Psycho Hyena and Saying Set is 50% OFF the entire month of January! I just can't help but smile and giggle when reading this stamp set.


I first stamped the Hyena and sentiment with VersaFine Clair in Nocturne and then embossed it with clear embossing powder and colored the Hyena in with Copic markers.


To create the background, I used the Circle Flower but only the circle part and not the stem and randomly stamped it using different colors of VersaFine Clair inks. Then heat embossed it with Irridescent Embossing Powder.


Don't forget to visit the STORE and check out all the stamps that are 20% OFF this month.


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!