February 25, 2020

Live Simply

Hello crafty friends! It's Maria Pilar here with this spiritual card.

I have chosen this spiritual stamp, Live Simply, in promotion this month, as the protagonist for my card. It is embossed with orange embossing powders.
The sentiment has also led me to use the Heart Sassy Squiggle stamp and I have decided to use foil to highlight it.
Both stamps are glued with double-sided foam on corrugated cardboard with many foil touches of the sheets that I used for the heart.
A fabric ribbon on the cardboard and a few sequins give the final touch to the card.

More pictures and details about how I made this card in my blog.

We are in the last week of February and you still have time to take advantage of the categories of stamps in promotion.

Thanks for stopping by and I invite you to share your cards on our facebook group Flaunt It If You Made It Page! You can win $5.00 store credit once a week. How? Don't forget to visit us on facebook to find out.
Have a nice week!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!