February 23, 2020

Morning Glory


Hello everyone! It's Giada here with another card with flowers. I love seeing them blooming on the grass, as well as stamping and coloring them with one of my favorite medium. This time I decided to stamp all the images of the set "Morning Glory" on kraft cardstock and color them with prismacolor pencils.


I like how the white highlights look on the petals and the leaves! To finish the card I used a white cardbase, a kraft panel and an heat embossed sentiment. For more information and pictures visit my blog.
A quick remember: Easter, Friendship and St.Patrick's Day stamps are 20% off during the month of February on the shop!

Supplies used:

Morning Glory - set of 5
Happy Birthday open

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!