March 25, 2020

Have a Eggstra special day by Maria Pilar

Hello all! Maria Pilar here with you sharing and Easter CAS card. 
Love this cutie Egg with feet stamp and I wanted to use it again.

I chose this sentiment, Eggstra, wishing someone a very special day, that is an "extra" special day, lol
So I decided to stamp this cute Egg with feet twice and colored both with Copic markers. 
On the other hand, I prepared the bottom of my card with splattered watercolors. Then I glued the stamps with double-sided foam tape.
In a few drops of watercolor I put in Glossy accents.

More details about this card in my blog.

You still have time to buy our sale categories in March.
I invite you also to have the opportunity to win $5.00 store credit once a week sharing your cards with March categories and technique (use a die) of stamps on our facebook group Flaunt It If You Made It Page! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week! #IStayAtHome
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!