March 26, 2020

Oh, I'm Sorry...

Welcome back Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps friends! Tracy here, and today I have another fun and SNARKY card to share. Here are all of the details.



First I stamped the snarky sentiment onto white cardstock using an embossing pad and black embossing powder. Then using Spellbinder dies I cut out the sentiment and another larger frame, again from white cardstock.

Using Distress Oxide Inks and a blending tool, I added colour to the edges of the die cut pieces. I cut my card front piece from navy cardstock (4.25x5.5). I put some light pink (Worn Lipstick) ink to my craft mat and then sprayed it with water. Drag the top and bottom edges of the navy cardstock through the watery ink. Let dry. Adhere to the white cardstock card base. Then add Stickles along the top and bottom edge of the card. Add each die cut layer to the card using crafty foam tape. Add a few gems for a little extra sparkle.


Other Products Used:
Distress Oxide Ink- Wilted Violet, Worn Lipstick
Ranger Black Embossing Powder
Embossing Pad
Water Mister
Blending Tool
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- Crafty Foam Tape, E-Z Runner Ultra
Cardstock- White, Navy
Stickles- Diamond
Gems


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tracy
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!