April 18, 2020

Have You Ever....

Hello cardmaking friends and welcome back! Tracy here, and today I have another snarky little card to share featuring some of the New Release stamps from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps. Here are all of the details.



Hit You with a Shovel                       Lady With Coffee

Other Products Used:
MISTI
Black Embossing Powder
Embossing Pad
Catherine Pooler Ink- Midnight
Zig Clean Color Markers
Waterbrush
Cardstock- White, Black, Lilac
Pink Paislee- Bloom Street patterned paper

I stamped the lady image on white cardstock and added colour using Zig Clean Color Markers and a waterbrush. Then Using my trusty MISTI I added the sentiment to the card front using an embossing pad and black embossing powder.
The background of my card is created with layers of cardstock and patterned paper from the Bloom Street Collection by Pink Paislee.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!