April 16, 2020

Start with men

Hello everybody, it's Maria Pilar here with this snarky card from Crackerbox@SuzyStamps Anniversary for the Week 3.


On white cardboard I made a background with Versamagic inks using a mandala die cut. Then I applied Opal Magic Artalchemy wax from Prima Marketing Green Brocade to the entire surface.
I also stamped the message Start with Men with Stazon Black Cherry on die cut white card stock with a faux stitched square edge and pasted it on another larger size die cut on blue card stock, one of the background colors of the mandala.
I only had to add a few pieces of washitape to decorate the snarky sentiment.

I invite you to my blog to see more details.


April is the month of celebrations in Crackerbox&SuzyStamps and we continue with prizes and promotions this week.

Happy shopping!!!
#WeStayAtHome
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!