May 12, 2020

Happy Father's Day Card

Hello everyone! Donna here sharing a Father's Day card with you. I am using the Crackerbox Stamps tool collection, which are many stamps, Tool Box, Wrench, Bolt & Nut set, Hammer, Bent Nail & Nail, Saw, Mr. Fix It, and the sentiment Happy Father's Day.


Here is how I created the card:

1. My card is an A2 easel size card,
2. I stamped the images, cut them out with my scan, and cut and colored them with copics, I stamped the words Mr. Fix It onto the saw,
3. I set the images aside and created the easel card. To make the easel card, I took a piece of card stock 4 1/4 x 11, and scored at 5 1/2 and 8 1/4. I then took another piece of card stock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and adhered it to the base of the scored card. 
4. I then cut some masculine design paper at 4 x 5 1/4 from my stash and adhered it to the front of the card, and I cut another piece at 4 x 2 7/8 and adhered it to the bottom of the easel card.
5. I then cut a slit in the toolbox to add the tools into the box and added the other tools.
6. I stamped and cut the sentiment and added a layer to the sentiment, and adhered it to the card so that it could be a stopper to hold the card upright.
7. I finished the card off by adding some of the screws around the sentiment.


Here is an angle of the easel card.

Here is an angle showing the sentiment.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!