June 2, 2020

Happy Flag Day Hero!

Hello everyone,

It's Donna here, Happy June, can you believe it's not Summer yet and we are already having 80 degree weather?  We still have about three more weeks before Summer to really kicks in.  Time sure is flying when your having fun (lol).  I am featuring the newly released American Flag Waving rubber stamp and the sentiment Hero.  I thought this was the perfect stamp to show this week since Flag Weeks starts June 14th and July 4th is next month.

My card is an A2 top folding card.  I had the paper I used on my card in my stash, I cut the paper 4 1/4 x 5 /2 and cut it diagonally and added it to the base of my card.  I stamped the American Flag Waving, colored it with copics and then stamped the sentiment Hero.  I die cut the image and sentiment with a stitched die in my stash and then added foam tape to the back and added it to my card.  I added some clear stars that where also in my stash.


Here are the specials for the month of June:


Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back soon.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!