October 7, 2020

I Want My Mummy Card

Hello Halloween loving friends! Tracy here, and today I have a spooky little card to share. Here are all of the details.

Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Used:

Kid Dracula           Bat             I Want My Mummy         Kid Mummy

Other Products Used:
Cardstock (White, Purple), Distress Oxide Ink (Black Soot), Staz On Ink (Jet Black), Zig Clean Color Markers, Waterbrush, Blending Tool, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (E-Z Runner Petite, Crafty Foam Tape, 3D Foam Squares)

I started by blending a simple background using Distress Oxide Ink and a blending tool. Then I stamped bats around the border of the card front. Using my trusty MISTI, I added the sentiment to the middle of the card. Mat the card front in purple cardstock and then add to the white cardstock card base.

 

Stamp the Mummy and Dracula using black Staz On ink, and then add colour to the images using Zig Clean Color Markers and a waterbrush. Fussy cut them out and add them to the card front using foam squares.




Thanks so much for stopping by!



Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!