October 6, 2020

Pretty CAS Autumn Card

Hello, Nadine here today! With it cooling off and feeling like fall outside I thought it was a great time to make an Autumn card. Plus all the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Fall stamps are 20% OFF this month.

I went with a CAS theme for my card by first stamping the Blowing Leaves Tree Stamp with VersaFine Clair in Acorn on the front of my card and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. Then I stamped it again on another piece of cardstock in VersaMark and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. I also stamped the Autumn Shows stamp on the front of the card with VersaMark and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder.

On the piece that I embossed with the gold embossing powder, I sprayed some Fireworks Color Spray and then cut it down to and matted it with brown cardstock and adhered it to the front of my card and lining it up to the brown tree underneath it.


Don't forget to visit the 
STORE and check out all of the stamps that are 20% OFF this month.
Just add them into your cart and you will then see the discount on the stamps once they are in your cart.




Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting!
Nadine
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!