October 23, 2020

Slimline Christmas Card by Martha Lucia

 Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here!

Today I have an slimline Christmas Card to share with you using the Side Santa Large and I combined him with the Side Reindeer Large and the Christmas Greeting Writing.

I decided to have a slimline look on this card. So I started by stamp the Side Santa Large and the Side Reindeer Large onto White Smooth Card Stock. Then, I colored the images with Illustrator Markers from Spectrum Noir. Additionally, I fussy cut the images with scissors and set them aside for a while. 

In a separate piece of red cardstock, I stamped the Christmas Greetings Writing.
This is a slimline card and I cut the layers with the Layering Rectangle Slimline Dies onto designer paper. To make the tree, I just turn around the waves die included on the Slimline Borders Die Set.


To finalize the card, I resized the Christmas Greetings Writing sentiment with the same border die and added some gold sequins. In addition, to make more attractive my card, I pasted the different layers with crafty foam tape and E-Z Runner Adhesive. For the sequins, I used Glue Pen Dual Tip.


Thank you for stopping by and if you want to see more inspiration with the last release or Christmas Release of Crackerbox, you can find them here in my Stampartpapel Blog

Happy shopping! 

Martha Lucia

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!