December 2, 2020

Happy New Year Stamped Card

Hi there, Martha Lucia here to share a Happy New Year Stamped Card that I made using the best 2020 stamp that I have, the 2020 Custom in combination with the  Darkest Nights sentiment. 


This year was an atypical year but we have to see the next with optimism and taking the best we have. The 2020 Custom can be considered a snarky stamp but it is perfect for my idea. 

To make this card I used White Smooth Card Stock and masked the left side to keep this area white. In addition, two different colors of Distress Oxide Ink create the color of the right. Then I placed the Blossom Dots stencil over the inked area and with the dark color, I covered the free areas.


To complete the design, I stamped the Darkest Night sentiment over the white area and the 2020 Custom next to it with VersaFine Onix. As a final touch, I added some tiny star sprinkles in coordinating color. 

Thank you for stopping by!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!