April 26, 2021

2021 Card

Hello stamping friends! Tracy here and today I have a fun little card to share created in honor of all of those working on the front lines! Here are all of the details.


Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Used:

Other Products Used:
Distress Oxide Ink- Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet
Zig Clean Color Markers
Waterbrush
Water Mister
Staz On Ink- Jet Black
MISTI
Cardstock- White
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- Crafty Foam Tape, 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner Petite

I started my card by creating a simple blended background using Distress Oxide Ink and a blending tool. Then I added purple ink to my craft mat and misted it with water. Drag the edges of the blended card front in the inky water. Heat dry, or let dry completely.

Using my MISTI, I then added the sentiments 2021 and Sedate It to the right-hand side of the card front with black ink.


Stamp the nurse image on white cardstock. I used Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush to add color to the image. Fussy cut around the nurse then add it to the left-hand side of the card front using foam squares.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tracy

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!