August 1, 2021

Enjoying the High Life with **NEW** Card Kits!

 Hello and welcome!  This is Shanna with Caffeinated Craftiness here today with the debut of another brand new card kit!! Card Kit 11 features a set of 2 perfectly paired high-quality red rubber stamps and a total of 10 pre-cut and pre-scored fun fold cards!!  This set has to be one of my favorites so far!



I started off by picking some jungle-type paper out of my stash and cutting it down to fit the dimensions of the various panels on the card.

The focal image is an utterly hilarious giraffe that is grinning wide.  I Copic-colored him in realistic colors----but he would be ahh-mazing in rainbow hues!
The sentiment is heat embossed in white embossing powder directly onto the card.  


Finally, I added a white panel inside for someone to write a special message on!

Who in your life would LOVE a card with these paired together??  I have a couple friends who would giggle and appreciate it for sure!

The 2 new card kits are live in the store right NOW!  You can view them HERE.

You can find more inspiration, and share your own fabulous projects in the Crackerbox and Suzy Flaunt it if You Made it Facebook group!  
 
That wraps up my post for today, I will be back here soon with another dose of red rubber inspiration!  Be sure to follow along with me over on Instagram and Facebook to keep up with all my caffeinated adventures!  Till next time, bye!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!