November 24, 2021

A Grinch-y Christmas Card

Hello!  This is Shanna from Caffeinated Craftiness here today with another fun card featuring one of this month's card kits from Crackerbox Stamps.  Who else LOVES the Grinch?  He is nearly as iconic as Santa in my house.  Card Kit 18 features an array of fun and "Grinch-y" stamps!  The fun fold base is also a lot of fun to play with as well!


My card was a cinch to put together, considering all the math is done already for the base! I used black ink and stamped the ornament all over the red piece of cardstock included in the kits. Then I stamped the Grinch hand on white cardstock with a light ink for no line coloring. I hadn't done this technique in a while--I forgot how much I LOVE it! My Copic markers brought the hand to life, but to add something special I decided to heat emboss the hand onto green foil cardstock and then a paper piece to complete the image! I did the same with the grinch face, and then used a circle die from my stash to cut it out to fit the top circle. Voila! Easy-Peasy!

The kit is a ton of fun to play with, but if kits aren't your thing---Crackerbox has you covered! You can purchase individual stamps, or different combos all in the shop. To see the Grinch selection click HERE.

That wraps up my post today, see you all again soon!
~Shanna

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!