November 23, 2021

Rockn' Grinch Christmas Card

Hello friends, Martha Lucia here with you. Today, I just pop up to share a card with the Card Kit 18. This is a Rockin’Around the Christmas Tree Card using the Grinch collection stamps.


My card is a really simple card that features the Bib Overlay Kit. This shape of the card works great with the Grinch images. Today I am using some of the additional images released with the Card Kit 18 or Grinch Kit. The additional images are part of the Grinch Hand Set of 5 and/or Grinch Ornaments Set of 3.


I stamped the Grinch Face onto a green piece of card stock and die cut it with a circle from the never-ending nested dies. You can also use a circle punch to cut it. Then, I stamped the Grinch Hand onto White Smooth Card stock and colored it with TriBlend Markers from Spectrum Noir. Additionally, I fussy cut the Grinch Hand with scissors.

The Grinch Ornaments includes three different images, a glass of wine, a candy cane, and a heart. I stamped them onto white smooth card stock and colored them with TriBlend Markers. Also, I fussy cut the ornaments with scissors and set them aside for a while.

To complete my card, I stamped the sentiment Rockin’ Christmas Tree onto the red layer included on the Bib Overlay Kit with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Then, I pasted the layer directly over the card base and arranged all the individual stamped pieces over the card with crafting foam tape. And voila, my Rockin’Around the Christmas Tree Card is finished!
To see all the products that I used to make my card, you can visit this link HERE in my Stampartpapel Blog.

CARD KITS SPECIAL DETAILS:

This month kits are 20% off
Buy both kits, you get the second 25% off.
Past months kits are 10% off
FREE SHIPPING in orders over $45 in the US and over $65 in Canada.
BUT WAIT…
You can buy the stamps included in the different kits individually. The easy way to find them is by looking for them on the NEW STAMPS Category or by the name. To make it easy, below you can find the stamps used on my today’s cards:

You can find all the amazing card kits HERE.

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!