December 9, 2022

Gold Reindeer Center Step Christmas Card

Hello Stamper, Vicky is here today. December sure did arrive fast! I am making Christmas cards and waiting for the snow. How are you doing on your Christmas cards? Here is a Center Step Card that we used to sell; the Paper Cut sells them. I love how these cards stand up and are so quick to make.


I stamped and embossed this elegant Reindeer with Ultra Fine gold embossing powder.
The Holly Swirl Small was stamped with green ink. I added red and gold Nuvo dots. I love how the swirls match. Merry Christmas was stamped with red VersaFine. I sponged the edges to add more color; this was a quick card.

Stamps Used:

Happy Holidays, Vicky

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!