December 8, 2022

Grinch's Heart Christmas Card

Hello friends! Ericka here, and today I have another Grinch card because you can never have too many Christmas cards. I love all these wonderful Grinch stamps and that I get to use them all season long. Today, I used my colored pencils to color up the Grinch Head Image after I stamped it with Antique Linen Distress Ink.

 
Once I was done coloring him up, I stamped the Grinch Small Heart sentiment in Versafine Clair Green Oasis and clear embossed it.
I cut my panel down and adhered it to some Christmas pattern paper I had in my stash that looked like it would go with a Grinch. Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful week.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!