August 15, 2023

Happy Haunting Graveyard Card

 Hello! Nadine here today with a happy haunting Halloween graveyard card.


I used a piece of patterned paper for the background, but you could easily recreate it by blending some green ink towards the bottom and going into black ink towards the top. Then using white cardstock, I die cut out a circle and ink blended some yellow inks and a little bit of black to give it a moon look. On the moon, I stamped the Bats Flying in Swarm onto it and then adhered the moon onto the background. Next, I stamped the Happy Haunting Drips in the top right corner with VersaFine Clair in Nocturne and heat embossed it with black embossing powder.
On a piece of white cardstock, I lightly sprayed it with gray, silver, and light blue color sprays to get a granite like look. Then I stamped the Tombstone and the Barry M. Deep with VersaFine Clair in Nocturne, heat embossed it with black embossing powder, and fussy cut it out. Then adhered to the background with the moon. Next, I stamped the Hand Out Of Dirt and colored it with Copic Markers, and fussy cut it out. At the bottom of the tombstone, I colored some brown to look like dirt and adhered the hand over the dirt area. Under the hand itself, I used one small 3D foam square, so the hand popped up some.

CRACKERBOX STAMPS USED:

OTHER CRACKERBOX PRODUCTS USED:

For a full list of supplies used, click HERE
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

2 comments:

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!