November 9, 2023

Happiness is…BOOKS Card

Hello and welcome! This is Shanna here today, and I am excited to bring you the next card in my Happiness Is Card series featuring some of the stamps from the Happiness Is Collection from Crackerbox Stamps! This collection has many different sentiment choices, and I look forward to sharing some of them with all of you over the coming months. Be sure to read to the end of the post for a special treat!! (**read as DISCOUNT CODE!**)


STAMPS USED:

This card was definitely inspired by my inner Hermione Granger!!  I used the three different wands to create my background with some ink blending as well.  Then I took a page I had left from making my niece’s Halloween Book Fairy costume (we used a damaged Harry Potter book for the wings) to add some interest with my sentiment and focal image!! I love how all of this came together!
This series has been a lot of fun so far, and I am excited to show you more stamps from the collection next month! Take a peek at the Happiness Is collection for yourself and see if you are also inspired!

Here are the previous cards in the series:



  




Crackerbox Fans, BONUS!!
During this series, a special discount code has been created just for all of YOU!
10% off when you enter the code.... HAPPY10

Until next time---
~Shanna
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!