May 13, 2024

Don't Let Life Ruffle Your Feathers

 Hi Everybody! Cornelia here today. Crackerbox Stamps now has new clear stamp sets. I am sure you have seen them. I am using the set Miss Prissy here. It just has the best sentiments on it!

 I used some patterned paper  for the background. Stamped the Message Board Frame and added the chicken. Cut it out. Colored it with alcohol ink markers. Stamped sentiment and used a die to cut it out.  Stamped the feathers, cut them out and added a touch of coor to them. Aassembled everything.

The stamps I used are all from the following set:
Perhaps you want to check out those:
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting!
Happy Stamping!


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!