July 16, 2024

Thank You Card Featuring Minions

Hello, everyone! Toni here with you today with a card inspired by minions and more minions!

I wanted to use a bunch of minions on my card but not so fussy that I had to mask each one so I used a diecut to create little apertures of them.  So cute!

Starting from the upper left and moving clockwise, we have LucyBobKevin, and Carl.  The only one I personally recognize consistently is Kevin because he reminds me of a Twinkie. LOL.

I finished the card off by embossing the One in a Minion sentiment and adhering it to the middle of the card.

For a full list of products used and to see my other projects, feel free to visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft.  Have a great rest of your week!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!