July 17, 2024

Boys Birthday Card

 Hello Stamper. Vicky is here today. I am sharing a card that I have made for my Grandson's birthday.

This is a Slimline card that fits into a business-size envelope.

I stamped the Mountain first and then the Brontosaurus dinosaur.
I stamped the saying, Sunny And Bright, in orange to match the cardstock I mounted it on.
The Sun, Happy Sunshine, and Cloud were stamped, and I just swirled the color to make them look fluffy. There were two kinds of grass, Tall Grass with real light green and then with dark green, I stamped Grass.

I used the same grasses on the inside of the card. I stamped and colored the palm tree. The last thing I stamped was the Triceratops dinosaur.
You can see all of the dinosaurs and dragons HERE!

Stamps Used:
 Brontosaurus dinosaur
Thanks for stopping by!
Vicky

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!