August 15, 2024

Please Text Me!

 Hello, Janet here with a card for a friend. This pocket card holds a cell phone full of good thoughts.

To make this card, I stamped the pocket on denim paper and cut it out.

Next, I stamped the cell phone, colored it, and cut it out. I also stamped some hashtags, words, and emojis on the phone screen.
The bottom layer is green paper.
Next, I added a layer of white paper with blotches of green and navy ink for color.
I cut that at an angle and attached it to the green layer. I put the pocket on and inserted the cell phone. For the finishing touch, I stamped the word happy on tan paper, attached it to the pocket, and added some brads.

Stamps Used

 Products Used

Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!