September 25, 2024

Kooky Minion Halloween Card

Boo!  Toni here with you today sharing a really cute and rather kooky Halloween card featuring Dave Jumping.

My idea was to use Dave Jumping as hanging from a Witch's Broom zipping around in the night sky.  

I masked a circle on the card front and used my Copic Airbrush to color the background in shades of patchy blue as though there's a bit of cloud cover.  I spattered alcohol to create the large drops then Copic Opaque White for stars.

Using Copics I colored up the images as well as added a few craters to the moon which I sponged lightly in yellow along the edges.

Finally I stamped the Harry P 1 and embossed it in white. How perfect is that sentiment for pretty much any Minion card, right?

For a full list of products used and to see my other projects, feel free to visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft.  Have a great rest of your week!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!