September 24, 2024

The Witching Hour Is Near

 Helloooo, Spooky Stampers. Vicky here, sharing a Halloween card with all of you Halloween lovers.
First, I placed the books where I wanted them and lightly marked the upper edges.
I stamped the Raven On Skull, masked the bottom part of the skull, and then stamped the Books Of Magic.
I masked the books and used a stencil for the table.
I fit the saying, Witching Hour on the left and stamped it with VersaFine Clair.
The set of  Web Corners were also stamped with VersaFine Clair.
I sponged black ink around the edges before mounting it on blue, then black cardstock.

Stamps Used:

Products Used:

Hope you are getting ready for Halloween!
Vicky




Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!