October 11, 2024

Cute & Humorous Thanksgiving Card

Hello, friends!  Toni here sharing a humorous Thanksgiving card.


I stamped the Turkey Goofy image directly onto card front cut from Copic-friendly cardstock and colored him up with Copics.  

Next I added a strip of leftover 6x6 cardstock to ground him.  I embossed the Nibble Nibble and Go Pluck Yourself sentiments white on black cardstock and placed them so the turkey could be surprised then absolutely indignant that someone wants to eat him.  LOL.

For a full list of products used and to see my other projects, feel free to visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft.  Have a great rest of your week! 

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!