October 12, 2024

One Lonely Leaf

 Happy fall! Janet here with a fall card that I made for my husband. He is obsessed with getting every leaf raked up!


I started this adorable card with a small piece of white cardstock. I stamped the Tree and Guy with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored it with copic markers. A red oval frame is laid over it. Next I stamped the front of the card with red and brown leaves using the Leaf Double stamp. Then I used the stipple brush to add some red and brown to the background. I attached the framed image to the center of the card front.

Stamps Used

Products Used

Thanks for looking. Hope you enjoyed this card! Happy Fall!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!