October 6, 2024

More Skeletons Dancing

 Halloween is almost here and I cannot resist the Skeleton Dancing. Here are 2 more cards made with the stamp.


 

   Both cards used the Skeleton Dancing stamp. I stamped each Skeleton Dancing with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock. On the first card I stamped Happy Halloween with Webs, with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink. I used a soft brush with black ink to darken the background. I tore the cardstock around the skeleton and verse. Then I layered it on some spider web printed paper, before layering it on the card.
  On the next card, the Skeleton Dancing and the Bats Flying in Swarm are stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on half a circle of white cardstock. I used a soft brush with yellow ink so the background looks like the moon. I used an embossing folder with black cardstock for the next layer. Then that is attached to a layer of yellow cardstock, before attaching it to the card.

Stamps Used

Products Used

Thank you for taking a look!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!