October 5, 2024

Skeleton Dancing

 Hello, Janet here with a cute skeleton dancing. He is so cute that I even gave him a treat!


I stamped the Skeleton Dancing on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Next, I stamped the Trick or Treat Long verse with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink in the upper left corner. I stamped the verse again on a scrap paper and cut out the candy corn. I colored the candy corn with markers and attached it to the skeleton's hand. Then, I colored the candy corn and the pumpkin in the verse with markers. With black ink, I used a stipple brush and made the background. The finished white cardstock is then layered on black and then on a larger piece of black and white striped paper. The final step was attaching that to the front of the card.

Stamps Used

Products Used

Thanks for looking! More Halloween cards to come!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!