April 16, 2022

Interactive Birthday Card With A Custom Pocket Stamp

Hello Stamper, Vicky here today with a cell phone in a pocket birthday card with some of our new release stamps!

I want to first tell you that the pocket is a custom-made stamp that John made. If you have an image or idea in mind that you would like to have made into a stamp like this pocket stamp, just let us know and we can do it for you.
 I stamped it with orange ink but the stitches look black here. It is stamped on light blue cardstock and stippled dark blue over it. The bling in the corners of the pockets is fingernail stickers. I used 1/16" Scor Tape around the edge of the pocket so I could put the phone in there. I used Hashtag Nice for the #happybirthday


After I stamped and colored the Cell Phone, I stamped the Flower Pot and the Daisy Sm. and used one of the hashtags from Hashtags Sweet for the #friendsforever.
We have 3 different sets of hashtags with 4 hashtags in each set. 
The sets are;  Hashtags SweetHashtags Nice, and of course Hashtags Snarky.

Stamps Used: 
Hashtags Nice - #happybirthday
Hashtags Sweet - #friendsforever
Thanks for stopping by!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!